View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2008, 07:28 AM

National Security Advisor

llamabeast will become famous soon enoughllamabeast will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Season\'s Greetings and Ninja Robot

I really like what you've done here Endo, it's thematically really cool.

I'm planning to make a big endgame summon mod soon. I've already largely finished my grendelkin, roc and ent units, and have a few more planned. I wonder if you would be happy to have me include an adapted version of your summons into it? I would probably change things a little and also redo some of the graphics (I think you won't object to me saying that the summer lion in particular has some potential for improvement), but only if you gave your permission of course. But I think the stuff you've done is so nice I'd really like to include it.

I sort of agree with the points that it's odd that spring is more death-y than autumn. However, the thunderbird as it is is really really cool!

One question about the thunderbird's attack graphic - when it attacks, its shadow disappears from the floor but it leaves a shadowy afterimage. What effect were you aiming for here? I'm not quite sure what it represents but it looks very nice.
A compilation of high quality mod nations: Expanded Nations Packs