View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2012, 04:26 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Amhazair is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Joys of Overzealous Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghoul31 View Post
The rules are that if you launch personal attacks on people, and call them names all the time, you are going to be banned. That is what happened.

If you think that stuff should be allowed then you should hang out on the other forum, not here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edi View Post
I'm also rather amused at the indignation toward Calahan for being such a bad person for sometimes being short with certain people or even *gasp* using rude language. Generally (not limited to this forum only) I see that behavior mostly from people who have absolutely no problem wasting massive amounts of people's time, repeating their already discredited arguments ad nauseam and then swooning and reaching for the smelling salts the second someone loses patience with them and calls them out on it. How dare that person be rude to them?! As if it wasn't rude to repeatedly ignore his arguments and waster his time and perhaps even insult him into the bargain, albeit less directly.

Now, which one of those behaviors is actually more offensive?
Hey, look at that! I don't even have to bother to type an answer to that, since somebody else already did.