View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017, 01:05 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,390 Times in 2,687 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Re: Czechoslovak OOB37 and Slovak OOB01

Just curious..... do you ever actually PLAY the game or do you just troll through the OOB's looking for things to "investigate" It's unclear if you look at any of this in the actual game because if you did the explanation for the PKH formations is built into the games information tab including the Dunkirk info.

There really was no good reason to include them at all since the ONLY reason anyone would use them is in a scenario NOT a generated battle and for that they can easily be built from the Brit OOB then renationalized to show the Czech ID tag..........but we did ( why ?? IDK.....but I'm close to certain they were added before we introduced the "Allies/ Captured" function to the game so I'm going to bet that was why) but there is NO reason whatsoever to backdate them ( if anyone has actually played a game with or against those units I'd be interested to hear about it )....

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....

Last edited by DRG; December 17th, 2017 at 01:16 PM..