View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2006, 06:32 AM

General

Renegade 13 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OT: World War 3...

Here's how I see things progressing:

- Israel invades Lebanon on the ground, says it's just defending it's sovereignty and trying to root out the terrorist Hezbollah.
- Syria joins in on Lebanon's side, with Iran joining a little later.
- Now it's Israel against Lebanon, Syria and Iran. Israel can't take that much punishment, so it calls on it's allies in the region and around the world to help out...the US included. This would leave the US in quite the dilemma. Do you help the state that you've supported militarily for the past 60 years, or do you stand back and see what happens when the dust settles?
- Some of Israels allies join in, followed by a whole bunch of the Arabic nations in the area.
- War spreads all over...

Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past. Wisdom is knowing that you'll be an idiot in the future.

Download the Nosral Confederacy (a shipset based upon the Phong) and the Tyrellian Imperium, an organic looking shipset I created! (The Nosral are the better of the two [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Grin.gif[/img] )