View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2006, 08:37 AM

Corporal

Dizzy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OT: World War 3...

nostradamus freaked everyone out about his chillingly close 'city of York burning at 45 degrees'... NY is actually 350 miles south I think, but screw its close enough... And the 'royal brothers war against another'... some people have the twin towers on this one, and then 'In the year 1999 and seven months, from the skies shall come an alarming powerful king', who knows, mb that's Bush. haha.

But good ole Nostro also spoke of a 27 year war right round 1999. I think that started with the whole terrorist attacks and then the Iraq invasion and declaration of war on terrorism. Not exact, but screw it, its close enough. And will end who knows when, but the world is at the brink of another world war whether we know it or not.

Its very complex. Religion, political, economic, military... there's a bit of all of it that involves many a nation and the UN isnt going to do diddly about solving any of it. It will come down to bombs and tanks...

When the dust settles... N. korea, Iran and possibly all the middle east muslim nations shall be laid wasted. That's what I think is gonna happen. And somehow... thru it all... Israel will still be there.

Edit: Just wanted to say that I think the US should go into Iran, Iraq and all the middle east countries that have lotsa oil and take em over. Er the oil. I mean, they just need to be explained to that just because the oil happens to be in their country doesnt mean it belongs to them... So the US sets it up so everyone gets 50 cent a gallon gas. Cept France. They get 99 cent gas. Screw em.