View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2010, 09:01 PM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: USSR vs Germany

Turn 12

Just evaluating my forces, it seems like half of Bravo is shattered, but the enemy confront them is just as bad. The immobilized German tank that got pounded by their artillery is as good as dead, because the crew bailed and I hammered them hard with infantry. The lone mobile tank is moving forward to join the others, leaving one immobilized tank there alone.

The enemy main force confronting Charlie lost another tank, but so did I. With the new arrival, they still have six tanks and three tank destroyers around the southern objective group. One of the enemy tanks broke from the group and turned two flags. Charlie's right flank is a mess, but if I can take out the remaining enemy armor, they can move back and retake the objective. I still have five medium tanks, two armored cars and an ATG capable if killing tanks. Also, I've plotted my mortars on the open topped enemy tank destroyers and it should come in shortly. They have been sitting still for a while.

My light tanks finished off the enemy flak trucks and is swinging back to help Alpha, if they need it. They don't have a place in a battle with medium tanks. The infantry advancing on Alpha is taking small arms fire and machine gun fire. Unless more than a platoon shows up, they have no chance.

Along the south edge, one Kosmolets and my HMGs are slowing down the enemy infantry there.

Enemy artillery and mortars are dropping rounds in a number of different locations. The are trying to hit my HMGs down south and also Charlie's light mortar.

Casualties

Friendly: 1xT26 M1939 tank destroyed, estimated 20 casualties.

Enemy: 1xPzKw IIIe 37mm tank and 2xSdKfz 10/4 flak trucks destroyed, estimated 20 casualties.