View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Tifone is on a distinguished road
Default Re: You can't complain that this game is costly

Well I suggested the game with no problem. I said it's pricey. I said "try the demo and have your opinion, I don't regret any single € i spent on it". And I am NOT definitively a millionaire - the most of my games, I take with magazines at 5 €, and they are great games sure, but if once i am willing to spend some money on a game I appreciate, Dom3 is my choice, and it was my best choice so far ^_^

Oh damn, I'm turning into a frigging fanboy XD

PS my sister is 17 and works in free time in a ice cream shop. If she would, she could buy the game in 2 part-time days of work... giving ice cream. I mean, I know we all work or study and 40€ aren't surely a few, but for the many hours of fun you can get from this game, you can buy a less pricey pair of jeans or shoes once, try your first work if you're young (even washing the car and cleaning your room could do the job for mom and dad XD ). It doesn't seem to me the cost opportunity of this fun is so high.

PPS if you're asking what I did, I didn't go to the disco /one/ night. My 40€ saved for the game ^^

Peace

Last edited by Tifone; September 14th, 2008 at 05:06 PM..