Thread: MBT's
View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2020, 01:19 AM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: MBT's

The reason Don took down the tank picture in Post 1053 was because if you went to "save as" it linked back directly to my PC's saved "Picture" file. Not good!

Never had a problem attaching pictures to my posts before 2 July 2020 when MS determined we're all to have EDGE Chromium and their hearing about it in their forum pages. So these are from my IMGUR account.

What I'm first posting are all from Finnish sources. I noted we would need probably 2 LEOPARD 2A6FIN units in the OOB and now I see the wisdom of doing the same for the current LEOPARD 2A4AS in the OOB as well. 1 each in an anti-tank role and 1 each in a general purpose role as I believe the current UNIT 021 LEOPARD 2A4AS is modeled with 10 HE rounds. This makes sense in that the primary mission of their tanks is to take out the other guys tanks. But as noted in my last Finnish post, they've made a huge buy in primarily HE 120mm Ammo from ELBIT Land Systems (Again formally IMI.)

The first two are LEOPARD 2A4s with their Winter Camo...

Primary LEOPARD 2A4 pictures for submission...

My preference in order of photos is 5, 4 and 2.

Now for what I expect will be for the 2 LEOPARD 2A6FIN tank submission...

My preference in order of photos is 2nd Row left, and really about a tie for the Top photo or 2nd Row Right.

And that's that and back to the "grind" later this afternoon.

Have a good night, it's only 0130 CINCLANTHOME will wonder if I'm feeling alright going to bed so soon!?!

Hope this was of some use.

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..

Last edited by FASTBOAT TOUGH; July 7th, 2020 at 01:45 AM..