Thread: Info 20 years
View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2019, 02:13 AM

Sergeant

oragus is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: 20 years

Well done Don and Andy, well done. Your visions, your ambitions, your motivations have changed many peoples lives over the years. Whether it was recruiting people to join SPCamo to aid in the creation of SPWW2 or SPMBT. Whether it was having this game be here for those in need of destroying boredom or needed an old friend to get them through a tough time. Whether it was arguing with the community members about ideas for future patches or one day releasing to the public all new repaints for Steel Panthers 2 for others to enjoy the fruits of your labor. We all in some way or another have gone on a journey over the lifespan of SPCamo and the great games it has expanded, nurtured, and watched over for the last 2 decades and turned into what has now become one of the great strategic warfare classics of all time. You can not find a person who enjoys or loves strategic warfare games and they have not at a minimum heard of or know Steel Panthers and its expansions. You did that. I tip my hat to you both. Well done gentlemen, well done.

PS, let's not forget all the little people that supported Don and Andy throughout the decades. That list is long and varied. I also, tip my hat to all of you as well.

PSS, Lastly, without this community loving and supporting these games for as long as we all have, none of this would be possible. Thank you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oragus For This Useful Post: