View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2007, 10:04 AM

General

vfb is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LA Atlantis, another thread looking for tips

Quote:
Lazy_Perfectionist said:
2). Get a Snow Captain with Heroic Agility (increased attack, def, and ambidextrousness), prophetize him, give him two Ice Swords. So far, so good. Now you just need to let him get ahead of the Seal Hunters so they can promptly throw a harpoon in his back at point blank range. Also a SP gem.

He survived, amazingly, only weakened -4 str. I had to draw him back to my fortress, where he has 42 hitpoints, 15 prot, 30 morale, 15 MR, 5 Enc, 18 str (+10 from dominion), 16 attack, and 25 defense. Still no shield, or missile protection, unfortunately.
Ha ha ha . I've been playing a little SP LA Atlantis 'cause this thread got me interested. I find it really hard to get my hapooners to throw their harpoons, and when they do, half of the nets end up on my guys. But the nets look really cool, so I can't stop doing it!

By the way, I made my first Angakok my Prophet. I figured the extra base HP and the ability to self-buff with quicken self would be nice. He's W4D2. Then the next Angakok I recruited was A2W3D2. Damn, Mirror Image and Mistform too! I supposed I'll thug the new guy out anyway. Even though he won't have Prophet HP, he can still bless himself.
Whether he submitted the post, or whether he did not, made no difference. The Thought Police would get him just the same. He had committed— would still have committed, even if he had never set pen to paper— the essential crime that contained all others in itself. Thoughtcrime, they called it. Thoughtcrime was not a thing that could be concealed forever.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?