View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2007, 04:52 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Lazy_Perfectionist is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LA Atlantis, another thread looking for tips

Yeah, Send Tupilac is questionable. If you're discussing Burden of Time, then as undead, the Tupilac will benefit greatly from Utter Darkness. As the manual mentions in its sample strat, if you've got a death heavy pretender, consider casting your globals Well of Darkness, Utter Darkness, and Burden of Time. The consequences are minimal.

If not, it is questionable. But there are advantages to taking out their lesser commanders. If they can't use the standard independent commanders to ferry around reinforcements, that's to your advantage. If you can take out several low-level priests before an assault, any undead hordes you use will have to worry a lot less about banishment. If they have to use their good priests for h1 banishment, thats good.

I'm not certain how it would turn out, but I suppose I'll have to experiment with this situation.
1). One friendly black servant in an enemy province defended only by pd, set to attack.
2). Two casts of tupilak attempting to kill the commanders the same turn.

I suppose it depends on the order of events, and whether the commanders are replaced immediately, but it would be nice to route the entire pd with one Black Servant.