Thread: OrPo
View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2016, 11:18 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,443 Times in 2,699 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: OrPo

Yeah the two pz 1's were something I was thinking of cutting down to one......looking for orpo photos the other day I found a considerable number involving the L 6/40 and not sequence shots where it might have been photos of the same tank from different angles so a L 6/40 ( or if you prefer PzKw 733(i)) would at least be something a bit different that 2 pz 1's that differ only in "a" or "b" BUT the other problem is weapons......if the weapon isn't already in the OOB then it's not going to happen because the German weapons list is full....but I could add it to say......Blue and if anyone just has to have one they can buy it from there

The "problem" at this stage is that ANYTHING added further is going to be minor so even if I did remove the ORPO units ( and I'm not going to....... ) what would replace them would inevitably be units about as useful to 98% of the players.......that's is....... not much use

OK...... "good news" the main weapon was already in the German OOB so we now have one (1) PzKw I ( no a or b just PzKw I ) and a PzKw 733(i)) where the PzKw I A used to be and for those few of you who were bothered by the oversize pz 1 and 2's there are new Icons to scale for the next release

Last edited by DRG; January 26th, 2016 at 11:35 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to DRG For This Useful Post: