View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2006, 02:14 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Gandalf Parker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Promising stuff on the newest update!

When did I say I was one?
I am a beta tester but I dont remember ever saying what games Im in the test groups for.

But there are two answers. One is that Shrapnel has occassionally posted calls for beta-testers. Usually in the Shrapnel General forum. Not for a specific game but for people to be in the beta group.

The other is that if you search back in the Dom2 forum you will see posts by Illwinter mentioning their beta-test group and the comfort of them speaking swedish.

I thought I had also seen a post giving really small numbers for a test group but I cant seem to find it now. So it may just be a small mix drawn from Shrapnels and Illwinters beta groups.

Gandalf Parker
This game is NOT suitable for students, interns, apprentices, or anyone else who is expected to pass tests on a regular basis. Do not think about strategies while operating heavy machinery. Before beginning this game make arrangements for someone to check on you daily. If you find that your game has continued for more than 36 hours straight then you should consult a physician immediately (Do NOT show him the game!)