View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2010, 05:24 PM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: USSR vs Poland

Turn 13

No enemy artillery this turn, but it suppressed some units during the last turn. No damage however. Sent enemy squad running and another one showed up. Engaged with HMGs from Hill 1 and drew fire from an unseen AT rifle team in the North Woods. I should have gotten infantry in there patrolling long before now.

Force 3 pushing reserve platoon up South Road while other platoons hold flanks. Pushing platoon in the North Woods out looking for the AT rifle team. Moving two tanks slowly behind infantry since I know there is danger in the woods. Other tanks and infantry engaged a few distant and routed enemy infantry squads.

Continued to engage enemy infantry west of Hill 2 with armored car, light tanks and HMG team. Pushed the enemy off the western slopes of the hill. Also, engaged enemy infantry to the southwest with remaining HMGs.

More enemy infantry spotted approaching unclaimed flag. Engaged all enemy around flag with tanks and Kosmolets. Most have broken and are running.

Counter battery fire scored well. Destroyed one 75mm howitzer and pounded the other target location well. Time to move my mortars.

Casualties

Friendly: Zero casualties.

Enemy: 1x75mm howitzer destroyed, estimated 25 casualties.

Last edited by RERomine; September 5th, 2010 at 05:41 PM..