View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2019, 04:16 AM

Sergeant

sigeena is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Italian Long Campaign

This is my orbat. I tend to leave the units as they are if they only need 1 pt to fix in between battles. So it looks like 1st Company will play reserve, while 2nd and 3rd Companies work their way down the roads.

Support units are as follows
S0- Recon Aircraft
T0- Medium Tank Section
U0- Motorcycle Section (for my F0 scout section)
V0- AT Guns with Motor Transport
W0- Motor Transport Platoon

Having deployed my units on the startline, I estimate that the Black Line is where my units will de-bus from their transports, around Turn 3. There will be a ferry service of sorts for the Motor Transports to bring the rest of the respective Companies up to the black line.

If contacted early, the point platoons are not to stand and fight, but fight delay until at least the Company commander is up with another platoon.

The tank section is intended to primarily find and fight the EN tanks where possible, before returning to the company fight.

1st Company itself is dispersed to capture the flag objectives, and will subsequently assemble along the road as a mobile reserve. The motor transports will be released to them once 2nd and 3rd companies have finished forming up near the Black Line.

There will be recon aircraft flying overhead to provide additional eyes and ears. Likely of more use to 3rd Company due to proximity.

The Following User Says Thank You to sigeena For This Useful Post: