View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2010, 07:51 PM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: USSR vs Germany

Turn 11

I'm trying to close in on the enemy tanks and infantry groups. Slowly, I am digging into their armor numbers. Four more tanks destroyed. I'm working on isolating and suppressing tanks, before moving my tanks into position fire. My infantry is being used as cannon fodder for this, but I have to do it some way. One of the enemy tanks destroyed was on Bravo's flank. That leaves three, two of which are immobilized. The enemy pounded one of their own tanks with mortar fire. On the hill west of the south objective group, there are still six tanks and three destroyers. At least one of those tanks is damaged. The central core is surrounded by smoke, so it is hard to get a shot, but all my medium tanks are up top right now. If they do pop out, I want as many guns on target as I can get. My armored cars are swinging up from the left flank to get involved as well. Their LOS is blocked by burning tanks to the north. Enemy artillery is dropping on my infantry all around the perimeter, but nothing I can do about it.

Enemy flak trucks are moving up from the rear, so I moved my light tanks up top to fire that them. Both have lost some men, so they won't last long. At least my light tanks are good for something in this battle.

Along the south edge, I'm moving up one Kosmolets to see if it can slow down six advancing enemy squads. The Germans don't need anymore troops in this battle right now.

Now that I started moving Alpha out, three enemy squads appeared heading towards the north objective group. I might have to recall some or all of my troops to cover those. The enemy armored car has been finish off, but the platoon that performed that task still has to get back. They are the ones who spotted the approaching infantry.

Casualties

Friendly: Estimated 20 casualties.

Enemy: 3xPzKw IIIe 37mm tanks, 1xPzKw IIIe 50mm tank and 1xSdKz 231(6) armored car destroyed, estimated 10 casualties.