View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2006, 03:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

aegisx is on a distinguished road
Default Re: United Earth Consortium - Take 1

The first minerals from Ghedron II made it to our factories this month. We are getting 2706 tons from the initial facility per month (or so). It won't take very long for the colony to pay for itself at this rate. (OOC: actually it seems like it will pay for itself very quickly if it hasn't already... not sure that is a good thing). Based on this success, we will begin construction of a second facility.

The second colony ship has put down on Ghedron VII and started work on the dome. It is a small planet and it looks like we will only get 1 facility out of it. The construction of the radioactive extraction facility will begin soon.

Those ground troops I mentioned are being trained. The units are called SAV's for small assault vehicle. 5 divisions are being rolled out on Ghedron XI. They should keep the people in line until our marketing department puts their plan into action.

Our Explorer class vessel is complete. We named it the UEC Enterprise. I actually got to name it! I got the name off of that mega-singer William Shatner. I think he did a commercial or something with a spaceship called that.

We did find a captain for the Enterprise. It was some tanker captain who coincidentally asked for the least amount of money. I'm sure it will work out well. The Enterprise will be launching soon off to one of the warp points.

Next month I have to give a report to the board about our finances. Things are looking good though, more on that next time.