View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2010, 01:58 AM

Sergeant

OmikronWarrior is on a distinguished road
Default Re: EA Ermor Strategy and Tactics--Critique and Embellish

Man, I tried to write a EA Ermor guide. Namely because I had already picked an awesome title, "Grand Strategy of the Ermor in the Early Age." Unfortunately, I couldn't find much to work with. EA Ermor really feels like it was thrown together with disparate thematic themes that aren't fully developed. This is simultaneously a Fire nation, a Death magic Nation, a Communion dependent nation, and a "new faith" nation (though oddly these units are all capital only).

They have two thing going for them, from memory. First, cheap mages. Use those Augurs to get a lead in research by building numerous forts and having positive magic scales. Later combine with Light of the Northern Star to get some combat potential out of them. Second, solid infantry that can expand on its own. Problem with this is its the age of heavy dual blesses. The soldiers might be able to take on indies, but thats as far as its probably goes.

This nation simply has none of the terror of its later descendents. I guess unlike Rome, Ermor got scarier after its fall.