View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2002, 07:38 AM

National Security Advisor

Captain Kwok is on a distinguished road
Default *** Star Trek Mod Discussion ***

Greetings.

This thread will serve as the official discussion for the proposed TNG-Mod - A Star Trek Mod for SE:IV Gold based on the "The Next Generation" timeline.

The original proposal is here:
Original Proposal

You can find the link to the TNG-Mod homepage in my signature. It gives a brief description of the Mod and has a link to a growing list of techs and ideas for the TNG-Mod.

Already I have recieved some help + files from some people and I'm looking forward to getting more. Don't worry if you don't have a lot of time or maybe the know how to Mod - even an idea can be helpful.

I'm still looking for some volunteers to help make some SEIV style shipsets. I kind of want to make the Federation shipset myself, but if you would like to make another one of the six races, just let me know.

I plan on putting together some of the basic common components tomorrow as an indication of my commitment to the Mod. I will try to post updates often.

Remember - The more help I can get, the sooner the Mod will be done and the better it will be

So, if you think you'll use this Mod - a friendly contribution of some ideas, play testing, or just plain old text editing - would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance, Luke aka Captain Kwok

[ June 10, 2003, 05:55: Message edited by: Captain Kwok ]