View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2006, 08:11 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Atrocities is on a distinguished road
Default Re: GOP CONGRESSMAN SEES THE LIGHT!!!

Hey Pheonix if the people who support these theories don't want to believe in the truth and choose to subscribe to the concept that is viewed by most normal people as being a crack pot theory promoted by mentally ill and desperate people, then that is their right. I may not subscribe to their views, and to be perfectly honest, find them to be histarically funny, however, I would hope to die rather than tell someone that they don't have the right in this country to speak their minds and state their opinions.

If we shut them up, we shut everyone up and that is a road best not travelled in a seemingly free and democratic society.

Hell don't worry about the folks who buy into this theory, most are ok people who just enjoy a good conspiracy theory, while some are true and genuine crack pots in deep need of profession mental help, most are just nice people who are just ill informed, misguided or are too willing to buy into bull**** rather than do the research on the subject.

Those, such as the ones that Slaughtermeyer has provided links too, validate their theories by quoting each other, or inventing facts based upon assumption and then passing off as real and factual facts. Some have even gone so far as to create bogus "Professionals, video's, and doctored photo's to help support their contention that their theory that the US Government is behind 9/11 is real. When you challenge them, with the real facts, and debunk their facts, they cry foul and hollor cover up. Don't buy into it, this is just a natural defense mechanism designed to help shore up their position. It is what any of us might do to defend our stance on any subject that we believed deeply in.

When it comes to the truth, I think the 70% of America that does not buy into this theory, the 70% who actually knows the year 9/11 occured in, listen to the real professionals who just happen to know what they are talking about because they build and understand the physics behind building construction and structural engineering.

Do you honestly think that the poeple who built the WTC buildings would remain silent if they thought for even a second that they had been dilibrately destroyed by controlled blasts organized by our own government?

Like I said, most people don't take these kind of far out theories seriously. They enjoy hearing about them though, so they can poke fun at those who envisioned them. Its all well in good, in 20 years none of this will matter.