Thread: Guide MA Abysia - Devilicious
View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2009, 02:00 PM

Major General

Valerius is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MA Abysia - Devilicious

I really like taking a strong dominion with MA Abysia - combined with recruitable H3s for blood sacrificing it lets you control dominion better than anyone except Mictlan once they get into blood. I was hoping to use a dominion push as an offensive weapon for vampires but it's also nice to be able to reduce the effects of an opponent's GoH or hostile dominion like C'tis' miasma.

But I agree with Dragar that blood does seem to be in short supply - and I chose a scales strategy so I was able to devote a lot of provinces to blood hunting. I didn't find the blood sacrificing to be too much of a burden but the vampires themselves are expensive. Most of my vampire lords were summoned before I started summoning heliophagi and demon lords. I think the return on investment would be a lot better in CBM. Base game I think I would have been better off forging soul contracts.

DC is right that I never reached the number of vampire lords (or vampires as reusable troops) I was looking for in order to implement the strategy but they're so expensive...