View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2018, 01:11 PM

Corporal

Steves308 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign error loading

FYI, I'm getting the same error with what the campaign editor says is the 6th round of the Gateway To Asia campaign, "Securing the Heights A". I can deploy with no problems, then start the first turn with no problems. Save at the end of the first turn with no problems, continue with round 2 with no problems, continue on this way. At any point if I try to reload a previously saved turn, I get the same error as the original poster.

Also, if I save and exit the deployment phase, then try to reload my saved deployment game, I get the same error. And my campaign folder only has up to a ucamp19.dat file.

I'm not noticing anything like this with my long campaigns, which are the only other campaigns I'm playing at the moment.

I do have a saved copy of my last turn from the previous round of this campaign, if you wanted to try and walk through and duplicate the problem. I've attached them in case you are that bored ;^) I may now try to play through this round in one sitting to see if I can move past the problem.

Steves308
Attached Files
File Type: zip Gateway to Asia last turn, round 5..zip (172.6 KB, 217 views)