View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2006, 07:10 AM

Major

DominionsFan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Example unit graphics from our mod

Well Leif if you think so, please show me some official words about it. You won't be able to, because there isn't any.
You are also wrong in a point. If Illwinter would use up the photos about miniatures, that might be wrong. [I'm not sure about it at all] However modders never make any profit from adding miniature photos to various game mods. That is not illegal. Like I said, there are countless examples, that miniature photos were used up in player made mods for various games, and no one had any problems with it ever.
Secondly, many experienced photoshoppers could draw an unit like this about a miniature, it would just take much more time then using up an existing photo. I could do it even. What would you say then? Illegal?
Anyways there is no point to argue over this, since this is certainly not illegal, trust me.

"Training is principally an act of faith. The athlete must believe in its efficacy: he must believe that through training he will become fitter and stronger, that by constant repetition of the same movements he will become more skillful."