View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2009, 07:09 PM

BANNED USER

Omnirizon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LA Agartha - Armies of Darkness

I like to use the TOs a lot

For them, I personally prefer E9N4, Earth Mother is suited for it and its not so damned expensive. The bless isn't great for the Blindfighters, but its OK for working through indies with them; and after that, with their high resource cost and low map move, they become nearly strategically useless anyway.

I don't think that Order is a must. I think its a must if you plan on using Cave Knights, but anything else is so resource intensive and not that expensive that you'll probably have more gold than you can spend.

I like to use TOs a lot, and need lots of gems more than money. I tend to take at least a little Turmoil and lots of Luck.

If you're taking Death scale anyway, think about Magic3 because it opens the plague+deathgems event, and you simply can't have too many death gems as Agartha.

The Flambeau is a problem, but with 34+ prot (easy with TOs) luck pendant, and 12+ hp regen a turn, its very sufferable. I've recently found that with those stats and a tad of luck TO's can handle even Bane Fire, and I'd say Bane Fire damage is about what Flambeau would present.