View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2012, 09:33 AM

Sergeant

Corinthian is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Frashkart : LA MP (running)

I think everyone had money problems in this game. The only provinces on the map that regularly got more than 5000 pop would be the ones in the north around arco. In my neck of the woods there was only forests and mountains and Patala started in a desert and never got out of it. Atleast I did not have many close neighbors. By comparison Patala was doomed by the fact that even had its provinces not been terrible, it started in the very middle of the map surrounded by everyone. Had he gone to war someone else would probably have stabbed him in the back due to him bordering so many other people.

Thinking of it, Mictlan probably had among the better starting positions when it comes to money. Atleast when it comes to the water provinces. Too bad that he had some of the worst scales that i have ever seen in an MP game ever. Drain 3? Really? for a nation with sacred 60g researchers? I have actually seen LA R'lyeth played with stronger scales than that. And no Oracle pretender? Though I guess Mictlan dont need much research in the first half of the game.

And also, I though there was a law that said that LA Mictlan must take the oracle pretender!