View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2012, 09:21 PM

Sergeant

Legendary League is on a distinguished road
Default BSoD (Newbie, LA, CBM 1.92) [Started!]

Name; Blood, Astral, or Death (aka. BSoD)
Host: The land of Peruvian Llamas (aka Llamaserver)
Map: Cradle of Dominion
How Often on Turns: 24 hours quickhost to turn 24, then 36-48 hours after. We may go up to 72h or in extreme cases 96h, if the late game is that tedious.
Number of Players: A good number. I.E. I couldn't be bothered to figure one out.
Mods: CBM 1.92
Non-Standard Settings: Special Site freq. 40%; Hall of Fame entries 15; No graphs;
Victory Conditions: Last one standing (or whoever is willing to go on with the late game grind)
Diplomacy Policy: All trades are expected to be completed. It's just good sportsmanship. Everything else? Go nuts. Just keep in mind that breaking treaties may or may not earn you a reputation, both in game and out. You can also choose whether or not to keep treaties secret or announce them publically in the thread (or via message system). Doesn't do anything, of course, except makes betrayals known (and thus attaches a cost to breaking treaties). Coalitions against one nation are also allowed.

Also, you are allowed to pick LA Ermor or LA R'lyeh, just remember that doing so will likely make you an automatic diplomatic pariah. No one likes bordering those pop-killing dominions and all.

Also, the more thematic and IC you are for in-game and diplomatic messagings, the more awesome points you win (redeemable for absolutely nothing).

NATIONS (11/11)
LL (me) - LA Marignon
parone - LA C'tis
HolyDooley - LA Abysia
ShardPhoenix - LA Ulm
revenant2 - LA Ermor
Blubbernaught - LA Ryleh
Ossa - LA Patala
Russian_Comrade - LA Atlantis
schoelle - LA Midgard
mattyburn - LA Bogarus
Aderion - LA Pangaea

Last edited by Legendary League; March 14th, 2012 at 06:13 PM..