View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2005, 05:05 PM

Second Lieutenant

Thilock_Dominus is on a distinguished road
Default Modding and thoughts!

This may perhaps be a bug.

I was trying to make a dragon with 125 hit points with shape shifting ability. Though at the current state it isnt possible. When I want the dragon to shapechange into eg. human form with 10 hit points a box appear and says 'It's fatal at current state to shapeshift'. [u]BUT[/b] if I change the dragons hit points to 10 hit points there's no problem at all.

Another thing is, is it possible to give a unit the same ability as the dragons in Dom2 when it comes to magic? Like the 2 magic points withdrawn from it after making it? So when you shapechange the 2 magic points that was withdrawn is added to its shapeshifting alter form?

Third thing, it will be great if it was possible to combine the two commands #selectmonster and #newmonster so you could actually take the stats from the selected monster and create your own plus you can add your own adjustment into it.
Like:

#newmonster 2543
#selectmonster 564
#ap 14 <== Making the adjustment which will be replaced with the current #ap stat
#fireres 50 <== The selected monster didn't have fire resistance so I'll add it to my new monster
#end

Now you actually have a complete unit. It uses the stats and abilities from the selected monster 564, modified ap plus fire res. and gets unit ID 2543. A whole new monster

With this combined commands alot of people can use monster/units with special abilities which can't be accessed via modding command and perhaps solve some of the problem with making eg. Dragons like them in dom2

with best regards
Thilock

Nosophoros: The Vampire Lords - v1.02
Conquest of Elysium 3 GUI mods