View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2006, 07:09 PM

Colonel

shovah is on a distinguished road
Default OT: Lucid Dreaming

Im putting this up on a few different forums, according to wikipedia:
Lucid dreaming is the conscious perception of one's state while dreaming, resulting in a much clearer ("lucid") experience and usually enabling direct control over the content of the dream.[1] The complete experience from start to finish is called a lucid dream. Stephen LaBerge, a popular author and experimenter on the subject, has defined it as "dreaming while knowing that you are dreaming."

Basically what i want you to do is try this:
This technique is the one endorsed by Carlos Castaneda's guide, Don Juan, in the book Journey to Ixtlan. Before going to sleep one must look at one's hands and say to oneself: "Later, when I am dreaming, I will look at my hands and realise that I am dreaming." While dreaming, one must look at one's hands, then look around and repeat the procedure throughout the dream

Try it tonight then tomorrow come on here and post whether it worked or not, has worked for me twice in a row so far and worked for my friend last night so it seems to have some effect, if you wish to read into the subject further go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dreaming

I rarely if ever remember my dreams so vividly remembering some 2 nights in a row seems to suggest this works fairly well.