View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2009, 01:35 AM

Corporal

rstaats10 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Stargate SGC Conflicts In Space Star Fury Mod is now available for download

I see that you finished my mod. Yea, like I explained in the Mod intro and on the forums that my mod does not follow the Stargate TV/Movie Universe 100%. If you want that then watch the TV/Movies. I tried to make it a little different.

TBH I corrected a lot of my orginal typos and what not but I just didn't have the energy to find 100% of the errors. A lot of the sentence structure was broken to give the feeling of a dialogue. I wasn't trying to write a college essay...been there done that. Also, English is my primary language. Your previous post says "needs to be edited by someone who speak English". It should read "by someone who speaks English." See how easy it is to make a mistake. Now try writing a whole mod and see how you come out.

I haven't spent much time with the mod lately. I have been busy building a new pc and dubbing my vhs tapes of my kids to DVD's. I probably will release a version 2 sometime. If you want to correct the Mod text to help out then that would help. Thanks for playing.