View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2004, 01:42 AM

Corporal

sube is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Black Moon Chr. mod

Hi!

I just sent a new mod to illwinter, hopefully it will be available for dowload in a matter of days (don't know how busy is Kristoffer).

It's a zip file containing 2 mods independent from one another. The first is the Knights of the Light that was already on the mod page. The second changes Pythium into the empire of Lhynn. A few remarks about this second one:

- For those who haven't read the comics books, in time I'll also include a txt file briefly describing the story and the background.

- For those who have read the books, I based the empire of Lhynn on the battle in volume 5 or 6, ignoring the battle in volume 10 (since I hadn't really liked it...)

- Magic: low-level mages (max 2+1random)but a LOT of different mages, so the empire has access to fire, earth, water and astral, + a lot of randoms. In the battle I mentioned, you see a lot of mages hurling bolts and fireball at the enemy, that's were I got the idea of many (but not too powerful) elemental mages. The astral mages are based on the astrologers that try to interpretate the prophecy of the emperor, and will become capitol only units when that will be moddable.

- Leviathans are quite larger than elephants, so I gave them a lot of hp and good stats, but high price too

- The guidelines I adopted for the army is a strong infantry, with lot of different troops but no outstanding warriors, just disciplined and reliable (good morale and good equipment). Some elite units are present, but nothing outstanding. Officers are very good, all with the Standard ability. Cavalry is present but marginal.

I think that's all for now, write you later