View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2019, 02:03 AM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: Jets & Planes but no UAV's here.

I missed the competition? Those results don't surprise me that's why my post at the top of the page is relevant talking about the Harrier and A-10.

Poland honestly would be much better off buying the Gripen NG and keep pushing to join Germany and France in building the "EuroLeo". The 4th GEN +++ Gripen NG is just as capable as the borderline 5th GEN F-35, much cheaper to buy, operate and maintain and any road would do for a runway.

Poland needs quality and numbers in jets and tanks to hold back an aggressive resurgent Russia for deterrence and not a handful of Squadrons or less of F-35 fighters. Canada this goes for you to, you both need to get your GRIPEN!?!
https://www.airforce-technology.com/...n-fighter-jet/
(Para 2. makes my point.)
https://gripen4canada.blogspot.com/p...pable-and.html
(I can find more like this, a very easy reading comparison between the two. The GRIPEN NG is even faster then the F-35.)

USAF better barracks, tents with AC, prettier bases and supply airlines with pilots. Big Deal!!

On Saturdays we woke up with a drill and had a Field Day, Sliders (Cheese optional.) for lunch, Pizza for mid-rats and on Sundays Prime Rib or Steak and Shrimp all at hundreds of feet beneath the Ocean!! The USAF ain't got nothing on us!! Can't do that flying a Whoopi-d-do jet! :

Anyway my USMC buddy is derrnnn right!?!

Well that felt good!

Regards,
Pat

As this ended up on the top of the page, Post #483 of the previous page is what I was referring to.

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..