View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2006, 05:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

BigJMoney is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Mictlan strategy: okay, but needs work

Ah, darn. The AI already got to Bogus and took him down, although they didn't finish the job. The Great Mother is actually in that province right now, guarded by 2 legendary lions. I guess I could settle for her, hehe. I wonder if she picked up his magic items. I know this because I set up a spy in that indy province permanently.

@Arrelen
It's interesting you say I need 5000 pop, because I seem to be doing fine right now when about half the provinces I hunt in are ~3000. The other half are maybe 5000-6000. Maybe it has to do with the amount of hunting I'm doing, overall. If a province doesn't have hoards of gold, it gets hunted.

I'll try to figure out how to get that F9 bless next time. I'll probably need a 0 point pretender that starts with 4 dominion and 3+ fire magic. I can't remember off the top of my head if Mictlan has access to that, but I'll look for it.

Is there any use at all for Mictlan's slaves? I thought I had a pretty good utility strategy for them, but they just aren't working out. Should I spam hire Tribal Kings now and hope I live through the next 25 turns? I do have towers everywhere.

=$=