View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2018, 04:13 AM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: APC Development and related topics.

To say I've been following it's development for awhile would be an understatement. This program for the USA, USMC and CADF has finally reached it's apex now that the USMC has begun fielding their version. I personally would recommend a JAN 2018 FOC+ date allowing for unit integration and crew certification training.

So for my Marine friend I don't have the time to pursue this further (We have something of a "BIG" event over a couple of weeks that'll soon garner most of my attention at work.) everything has already been posted, this might already be in the game only requiring a date change (Don't know.) but I know this is the final piece of the puzzle.

For CADF looks like yours is closer to the USA version. And they did not convert all of them to APC's back in 2007.

The ref. covers all of the above. Again this from DID which means further info/links are in the highlighted words or phrases of the articles with refs. listed at the bottom.

So "get hot" my indubitable MARINE, the USMC needs them as noted above. You'd almost think I liked the CORPS, that thought scares the crap out of me!?!
https://www.defenseindustrydaily.com...killers-07373/

I on the other hand need some sleep.

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..