View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2004, 04:53 AM

Private

Tobar is on a distinguished road
Default Death and stuff- suggestions

First of all - demo players buy the game. Next I will list my thoughts on what I would like to see...

1) A history board that shows the best managers of all time...with some type of scoring system where X number of championships makes you a blank type of manager..I have restarted a couple of times and would like to compare my current to previous managers.
2) Instead of injury equals elimination maybe give the manager a choice to continue but at a reduced ability plus a higher chance of death.
3) At the manager choice..a go for the kill choice which would have a slight chance for the kill and a higher chance of loss....
4) At the beginning instead of a die roll..give X points to spread among the various catagories..and as a reward for winning at the end of the year X points to add to the manager how he sees fit ..or maybe X points to the winning fighter as the manager sees fit..

Anyway...lots of ideas but I appreciate the work to keep games complex enough to be fun and simple enough to play when you get a chance.