View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2008, 02:11 AM

Sergeant

Atreidi is on a distinguished road
Default I need some technical Assistance

ConvArmyNbr: error!

This is what happened.

I used to play Dominions 3 in my Desktop PC and everything worked just fine. I decided to use that PC for the office and purchased a new computer. I had started a big game on the office PC and decided to tranfered the files from my office PC to the new laptop so I could play home, and I did with the help of my usb drive. It worked great actually. Then the problems arouse.

On my laptop I had the game files (the dominions3 folder) sitting on my desk top. I finished the big game I was playing and decided to install the game correctly (install it from the cd, not from my usb drive) before I applied the new patch 3.17. I highlighted the dominions3 folder that was sitting on my desktop and simple deleted it and emptied my trashcan. Then I installed the game and patched it. Right after that I tried playing a game but the when I finished a turn the error : ConvArmyNbr: error! Would appear.

I uninstalled the game and re-installed but the problem persisited. I noticed that some of my old saved game files were still there, even after I had erased everything a couple of times. I can stil play the game in my office PC but I cant on my laptop.

How can I fix this problem?

I've been trying to fix this for hours with no success. I read in the forums about this problem but the ones discussed do not match my problems.

Any suggestions would help. TNX