View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2019, 11:49 AM

Corporal

anlubue is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Click-based enemy spotting

Someone who is regarded as a bean counter at first glance, certainly has a desire to do anything without mistakes. Without the penchant for perfection, one would not be able to see so many mistakes from others.

Why don't you guys do something in common? An upright man from Lille, with a sense of justice. An honest man with a passion for perfection. You two could be a great team! Maybe we can all do something for our favorite game?

(But without Don and Andy. Not because we do not want the two with us, but because they are exhausted. And without the usual:"I believe that, since february 41, the german 47/11 tank had a second MG under his luggage compartment cover. The responsible people should change that instantly, now that I have proven the facts.")

Someone who owns a homepage can show some pictures there and put a link. Maybe another one has something that helps new players?

There are no illustrated tips and tricks PDF's for these games. How should my troops ideally storm this hill, although I only have mortar support? Or maybe a short video where one can experience how to place the air defense most skillfully.

Something that makes you want to see more! (As with some women.)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anlubue For This Useful Post: