Thread: MBT's
View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2020, 09:19 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: MBT's

First to the last post: That ain't happening!?!

I usually get a "Flat Top", but needs to know his business when you get one of those. My Marine "buddy" will appreciate the fact that my barber is a Ret. Marine (Though their really isn't such a thing!) but like the rest of the country, the barbershops are closed.

So after Easter Dinner my son had brought over his clippers and armed with a copy (Front Cover) of the movie "JARHEAD" used the picture of actor Jake G. and followed along.

The end result, I'll be looking "Bxx Axx" when I go back to work tomorrow with "Dam Fine" looking "Jarine" haircut!!!! And of course a professional looking BDU uniform (Thanks CINCLANTHOME!) to boot!!!

So after 6 hours on the phone to straighten out a couple of issues/dinner and a nice walk, I came across the following ref below. Don knows well that over the years if the information shows up, I post any data I get concerning equipment we've worked on together to get the game, when it actually goes into FOC or is so very close, as we don't need to change the dates on it.

This is the case below.

I would direct you first to either this thread Page 94/Post 940 (In 10/19) or The Fastboat Patch Page Thread (TFPPT), Page 24/Post 240 (All reviewed again BEFORE resubmission). Though I believe there were a couple of others involved, the date issue has always been a problem out here (Just look at the three pages and a couple of other separate (One dealing with the K2 PIP) ones in TFPPT almost 90% of what was submitted required a date change at minimum.

So Don join me in a "victory lap" concerning the Russian T-90M, I couldn't got it better if I "Was a fly on the wall"!!

I'm standing by the START, they'll be equipped plenty enough by then based on the ref. below, the "party has started".
https://www.armyrecognition.com/apri...tle_tanks.html

Hard Work/Good Data/Interpolating It/Taking your TIME with it/Drawing a Unemotional but Rational Conclusion of the Data to make a Decisive Decision Concerning it/Then of course being able to convince Don!

Going to enjoy the rest of my "off" evening!

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..