View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2017, 04:12 PM

Corporal

anlubue is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Modder's Toolkit?

RecruitMonty has pointed out to me that I actually interpret some wrong. That he himself has been working on his mod "Das Reich" for 10 years already, and my general comment on Modders ... I do not know the word in English. It was beside it. Is injurious.

These are good points which I can think about. What I can say right now is that it is not my intention to make modders look in a way unnecessary. It is great that there are modders who love what they do. They created great. I did not want to bother anyone. Sorry if i did it to you Recruit Monty. The desire of the modder, to have more possibilities, is a perspicuous reason.

Lurk Moar:
I got involved in this conversation because i look at it from a somewhat frightened view. What about those, who gave me a great game many years ago? They still have to jump? Let me calculate: Any questions I ask in this forum, no matter how ignorant they might be (because of not reading the manual), are not only answered by experienced players like you. Those are also the developers with the most competent answers. So I buy the game for 30 doubles. then I let the developers look for my needs around the clock in this forum. After some time, i think: "Hey wouldn't it be great if the smoke is a little more hazy? Let's make a mod of my own." I should immediately ask in the forum how I do it best. The developers have a sense. 10 hours of question and answer later I can get started and the mod is getting bigger with the years. But these "brothers" do not want to sacrifice more time in creating space for my icons. The place i am in need of. What you do is your affair, Whether the developer donate you time is their. I just wanted to say: you all do, but you don't do it for me.

Maximus Autismus