View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2005, 03:51 PM

Corporal

Tricon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Black Moon Armies

I played around (quite)a bit. My impressions so far:

Light (most played faction, as it has been around a while): have a hard stand - though I do quite well with them- mainly pecause of the high resource costs. Limited in late game magic wise, but that's only keeping true to the books.

Justice: a bit low on variable units... though that is also keeping true to the books. Maybe an "avatar" unit, capital only?

Emperor/krhynn(sp?)- no experience so far

black moon: Awesome units (you put a lot of work in these). A powerhouse. I would increse the menthats cost a bit, though not that much.
Lord of negation should be capital only, definately!
IMO To reduce their "powerlevel" one could nerf the priests a bit. The impression I get from reading the books is that Hazheel is his own "god", his powers indeed awesome- but in terms of this game he would be definately be (just) a pretender. The religious aspect of the black moon ist not THAT dominant (at least to me) in the books. Powerful magic disguised as religion if you will. All in all, seeing their good unit selection and their variety - at least for ballance purposes - I would either reduce their level or drastically increase their cost.

Kepp at it! And thanks for your effort.