View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2008, 01:46 PM

Private

deadboi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Introduce yourself!! :-)

Greetings everyone.

I go by deadboi on most forums but I'm not a big talker so I usually don't post much. I'll be 27 in May and I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. YeeHaa...

I'm a software developer so I'm into RPGs, fantasy, sci-fi, cheese, and everything else that comes with being a total nerd except that I don't live in my parents basement and have good hygiene.

I started playing Dominions with Dominions 2 and had 3 pre-ordered when it became available. My initial draw was that it ran natively on Linux . Yeah! I've been lurking around boards since I started playing but never posted anything till now.

Despite playing it a fair bit I don't actually think I'm that good or more specifically I still have a lot to learn. I'm okay at comp. stomping, with certain nations I can do 7-8 normal AI's on on a map like Cradle, but I know those skills wouldn't transfer over well to a multi-player game. Pretender design is still a lot of guess work or going by what people here suggest and I'm still learning how to use magic and items effectively.

I would like to start giving multi-player a try which is my main reason for starting to post.