View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2020, 09:53 AM

BANNED USER

Karagin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Possible bug maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imp View Post
Yet a stream will immobilize everything short of aircraft and infantry. Even vehicles that have the amphibious capability. But thank you for the information.

Streams are easy to spot you should not need a warning not to enter it by mistake.
Let's see, no bridge or ford and you need to get across it...yeah so am I suppose to wish the vehicles to the other side with Jedi force powers?

I get the idea of a stream causing so issues, SOME, but the rate of chance on how often a vehicle is stuck in them is insanely high. And let's define a stream. To me, a stream is something that can be crossed easily because at most it's only knee-deep. Now are the "streams" on the map creeks? Those are normally wider and deeper, so which is it?

And back to the pointed out item, yes, you can see them, but if you didn't buy airmobile forces then you are going to have to cross them at someone point and on an average six vehicles will get stuck, or least that has been my count so far.

It's like the default to the road tiles by vehicles near them, you need to move up three hexes to stay in a tree line...and the vehicle moves out on the road and dies because the game code wants to put vehicles on road to move them. Don't believe me, then open a map, pick your stuff, and then move near a road, then pick a hex say 5 away from you and watch the vehicle go towards to road to get there when it could have gone straight to the target hex and avoided the return or OP fire of the enemy.