View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2007, 08:06 AM

Private

PaddirN is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Updated mod: The Babylon Project

* Ideally it'd be nice to have the Drakh replace the Shadows for the Victory mission, although I'm not altogether sure how to accomplish that. I could give both races a 'never' flag and then only activate one or the other for the different ships, but I don't know if their fleets would be placed in random positions or if I would need to actually define starting points for their fleets.

* As far as adding in the aliens from the Legend of the Rangers? I'm a fan of Babylon 5 and all, but I couldn't really stomach that one. Andreas Katsulas was about the only shining beacon of light in that movie. Might do it, though I'd need to find a good image of the Hand ships because I can't draw worth a damn myself.

* EA GOD Satellites? Sounds good. The only image I've found so far isn't a top down view so it may look out of whack if I put it in. I'll see how it works out.

* With the Delenn/Garibaldi Clarke thingie, if you're returning to B5 it maybe because some variables are set to '0' when at Epsilon Eridani. Psientist had had it in there originally I assume to make sure those variables started out at a 0 state, otherwise I guess changed variables can carry over from game to game somehow. It wasn't a problem before because you never had to return to B5 until you retired. I'll have to do something to get that action to only trigger once.