View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2013, 08:56 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

Bullock is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Don't Starve - Multi Era - Intermediate & vets - Running

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFSnl View Post
Ok, it's over guys.

Ermor has the Queens of elemental Water and Air.
A million Wendigo's and a D income of more that 70 each turn.

I'm not going to defend anymore.
You're to late.
Hey GFSnl, don't lose hope ! Actually you are doing pretty good you have lost only a couple provinces in like 2 years of war and it was at the beginning ! Fortunately i get the crystal fortress before the situation started to stall

Also i might rename my commander in "queen of..." just to confuse enemy spies

Quote:
Originally Posted by vargr View Post
Now would be the first time that I have borders with Ermor and not getting attacked by someone else, so a bit shame..

But I agree that Ermor's likely been in too secure position for some time already and the Well is just icing on the cake - you must have dumped quite a lot of gems into it considering you knew it would have to overwrite a random global.

I don't mind calling the game, especially as I have two other late games still and Dom4 is coming soon But if we decide to continue we need everyone on the alliance, including GFSnl!
I haven't dumped i have invested after years of deprivation my beloved D gems ! and i collect way less than 70D gems each turn.

Honestly i consider the game far to be done, i don't even feel to be in such leading position. Nief is strong (just realizing jomon is losing) Pangaea is too (he has even more shaff than me ! scary) and the duo of Ulm which i'm fighting are also worth a big nation (and both players know what they are doing ).

To be honest i'm a bit worried that everyone looking into my direction while there is several other nations of the same size/power or nearly.

But if we have unanimity about bowing to the modestly mighty Ermor i'm taking the easy win

And you are all invited in my first dom4 game ! (i cant wait)