Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,438 Times in 2,698 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Error in Abn mtr unit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRG View Post
Yep........ I was right and should have clued in right away..... the reason the US formation uses those mortars in its para formations is there is NO aircraft with gun lift capability during those years so disregard the comments about any new formation that gives regular mortars to [A] formations that don't have gun lift capability
The French have the Dakota ST which I, fortunately, bought some of and was able to get my French pack howitzers onto. LC of 128.

Very good you have now justified why we jumped through all those hoops to PREVENT exactly what you did...pack howitzers onto an aicraft that should never have them loaded into...now I have something else to fix though a quick look at that OOB seems to show they were deliberately set up that way from the beginning at least 15 years ago for formation 153 and since I have zero interest in tearing that OOB apart to " fix" something that's existed in this way for a decade an a half all I can say is " have fun"...... but I will sort out the issue with the CDN para mortars....it's looking like this way a wrong unitclass but I will dig deeper tomorrow

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....

Last edited by DRG; January 24th, 2018 at 07:02 PM..