View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2009, 08:40 PM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: Yom Kippor War - Sinai

Turn 21

North Sector
My tanks ground to a halt after one got shot at by an Israeli tank. I don't see it, but it's different than what I already see. They have at least a total of five tanks left. Since they come in three tank platoons, it is more than likely nine. Anyhow, my tanks did destroy a few more AA guns. My infantry is still moving forward, however. One platoon is within 50m of an objective and another platoon is about 200m away. I don't think the second platoon will make it unless I'm graced with another turn.

Center Sector
Vehicles are pushing forward in the center. Two BTRs are within 100m of the flag the enemy just turned. One further back got popped by an enemy tank. Two SPAA units are closing in on another flag, but it's in the open. I'll have to test the area with some BTRs first. The enemy infantry is stubbornly pulling back. Tanks and another SPAA unit have been firing at another enemy AA gun.

South Sector
Infantry is still trying to locate the enemy tank(s) in the sector. There is at least one and it should be in the open, but I can't find it. Also, the enemy has another AA gun around that fires at my infantry periodically.

Casualties

Friendly: One BTR-50PK destroyed, estimated 10 casualties.

Enemy: One 40mm AA-gun and one TCM 20mm AAG destroyed, Estimated 15 casualties.