View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2009, 02:58 PM

General

Imp is on a distinguished road
Default Now were cooking with gas

PAWs took out both tanks HEAT is not as effective but does the job, ATG that fired at first took a casualty.
Pioneers have hit 3 bunkers with varying results 1 each destroyed routed & damaged.
3 H-39s one destroyed one routed & third got a mech assault by infantry in a HT.
Threw 2 grenades then assaulted hopeing for a rout but got a kill, result.
Other situations static at present but troops landing are finding moving hard going as the ground is pretty churned up.
For a laugh sent 3 planes to see what hit chance they have on that sniper. Going to cancel 2 as I feel flight path might make them think my tanks are nice target, think ahead Mr P
An ammo truck is off it will be moving to cover behind some trees so Pioneers & PAWs will be looking for a ride to it.
The Bunkers were solid with mine cover good job changed the plan.
Arty fire is now sporadic I think because I have a decent front now so its trying to guess my next move. Probably hit troops in HMG area & ahead of me along road is my guess. If it switches back to landing will be to late again, I think. Its eyes are gone. Oh FOO AC is over PSW223 I think & one FOO has just jumped in the water.
The other has got on his bike & is heading for a good location to see units on 2 hills & a decent amount of far bank including some Flags.
Have 1 flag near 2 others by sniper lot.
Going to risk a couple of planes making a pass on Char to see if they can spot its freinds.
Turn is 18 I think.