View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2010, 03:19 AM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: USSR vs Poland

Turn 7

More incoming mail on Hill 1, suppressing my ATGs, one HMG and the company HQ squad. No casualties, however. Still moving units into position, but the process has been slowed down. Confirmed artillery is on-board variety.

Punched a few holes in the TKS coming down the South Road. It just vanished, so I don't know if it retreated or moved out of sight. Three enemy infantry squads spotted in field north of Hill 2. They were engaged by lone tank, AC on Hill 2 and infantry platoon moving around woods. The enemy took some light casualties, but I need to get more fire power in the area. Sounds like a job for my light tanks.

Positioning my HMGs on Hill 2. Too bad they are on the wrong side of the hill to help against the enemy infantry. I might move them north if the enemy strength in that area increases. Force 2 is moving up to the east slope of Hill 2. They can help with the enemy infantry in the field.

Force 4 is pretty much in position. They were intended as a holding force, so I will just patrol around the area for a while. If nothing shows up, I will release the platoon of medium tanks for other duties.

At this point, I'm debating on whether or not to counter battery against the enemy 75mm guns or target the enemy infantry. I think I will go after the enemy guns since they are a stationary target.

Casualties

Friendly: Zero.

Enemy: 1xTKS tankette damaged and estimated 5 casualties.