View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2010, 03:58 AM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: USSR vs Poland

Turn 9

Enemy mortar fire fell west of Hill 1. Moving infantry to west slope of hill and still getting ATGs and HMGs in position.

Enemy appears to be present north and north west of Hill 2 in company strength. Pulled AC and lead tank back on road to position where they had infantry covering them north and south of road. Moved my infantry forward into the woods south of the road, drawing some fire from enemy units. One man down. Pushing another platoon forward north of the road. Calling in light mortar fire on enemy in field. Moved company HMG section into position where it could put fire into the field and continued moving light tanks into position. Engaged enemy with all units in position, inflicting light casualties again.

Still moving Force 2 infantry forward on Hill 2. Not in position to engage enemy yet. HMGs continued to fire on enemy west of South Woods. There is an unclaimed flag west of the South woods and about a platoon of enemy infantry is swining in that direct on the west side of the hill. They drew fire from my armored car on the hill and returned fire with integrated AT rifles. No damage.

Poked around a little more with my leg scouts. Enemy present in company strenth. Tanks moving forward. Moving additional Kosmolets forward as well. Putting as much fire on enemy as possible. In this area, all I need to do is hold the enemy.

Casualties

Friendly: One casualty.

Enemy: Estimated 5 casualties.