View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2010, 04:00 AM

Sergeant

Lt. Ketch is on a distinguished road
Default Re: War of Final Resolution

Turn’s Story
1st Lt. Burr’s ears were still ringing. He and C. Lindsey were moving out to make sure that the path was clear for the infantry coming behind when his tank had rounded the spar of a hill and the mother of all “CLANG”s hit the tank. They had lost two machine guns, but the otherwise everyone was fine. They beat a hasty retreat back behind the hill and he had radioed 2nd Lt. McGraw of CTRA SCA to have a look at the area where the shot come from. McGraw and his partner where preparing to go over the hill soon to take a look, but until then. Burr’s ears still hurt. As near as they could make out, it was a heavy AFV that had hit them, but with everything ringing and slightly disoriented, they didn’t get the guy’s license plate.

Afghan Turn 7
82mm mortar missing Sflank. Smoke to soutn
Tribal at CTI ASA – D

Turn 8

MECH AUX and MC moved successfully. CTAL established overwatch in PIT and Alpha. CTAK moving though ravine with MECH AUX. MECH MC holding back in case artillery is called in on ravine. Engineers positioned in pit to clear mines

AUX Stryker fires at crew at 350m – m, m, m
CTAL ABC fires at crew at 250m – m, m

Stryker at tribal at 250m – m, m, m, m
Stryker at triabl at 300m – m, m

CTEO AEA took fire from t-62 from 700m sse of (65,146) – 3 (lost 50cal and 30cal MG)
Tribal at pioneers at 250m, 300m, 350m -ND, ND, ND
Spotted new tribal at (70,150).
CTRA BDB at tribal at 450m – nd, nd
CTRA BDB at tribal at 450m – Nd, nd
CTRA BDC at tribal at 450m – nd, nd
Tribal at pioneer at 400m and 350m and 400m. – Nd,nd,nd
Stryker at tribal at 400m – nd,nd, nd

SFlank will move into ravine to the in SE corner of PIT to assist Breach. South flank not in good standing. CTRA will remain on overwatch of S flank to insure units don’t double back.

BHAH A moved to support SFlank
BHAH B moved to support breach
BTSC AHB moved to overwatch Sflank

RC Moved successfully

END TURN

Afghan turn 8

82mm on Sflank
CTENAEB clears path through mines
Triabl at M113A3 at 500m ND, SPOTTED
M113 at tribal at 500m, 800m – nd
CTAL ABB at 600m – 1
Multiple M113 at tribal – ND

Good smoke on Sflank

What needs to be done

SFlank needs move and suppress tribal (or visa versa) and prepar to join Breach via ravine.

Breach needs to contine artillery on slopes west and nw of engineers. Also, move up additional eng assests. (ESVS)

CTRA SCA position to view possible t-62s. at ~(67,160)

(Another note, the reason I take the kinds of notes I do is because i never know when I'm going to get back to this game. It's the only way I can pick it up after days of work and make sure I'm not missing something. Although that's prone to happen as well. Yes there is the replay button, but I need reminders as to what happened, why and how I'm going to proceed.)

Howard Tayer