View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2019, 11:02 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

Location: Hellas->Macedonia->Thessaloniki->City Center->noisy neighbourhood
Wdll is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Any recommendations for good strategy or tactics mobile games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Montandon View Post
Basically, I'm looking for something on a phone that can sort of fill a similar (but obviously more basic) role as SP:MBT. Anyone come across any good hex based, or at least semi-realistic modern military tactics based games, that might work?

Because while I do have a few tower defense style games that are good for long hours of gameplay, it just isn't the same.
There are some good strategy games on NDS and 3DS. I know they are not phones. Still if you find a cheap "New 3DS XL" (New is part of the model name...) then I have a few great strategy titles I could suggest to you. The specific model can not only play NDS games too, but also has a larger screen and a second analog controller.
But I Can't suggest anything for a phone. I have only one game and that is a clone of a LCD game of a clone of tetris.

You could get (for your smartphone) get an Atari ST emulator. There are several great strategy games for that (I know as I play them for 30+ years now), but as I haven't installed one on a phone for years, I don't know how good they are or where to find them.
But if you do, Red Lightning, Conflict Korea, Conflict Middle East, Afrika Korps, and on and on.